March 10, 2009 03:45 PM

To compete in collegiate varsity tennis you must ensure you keep your amateur status. If you are competing in Pro Circuit events or other events where prize money is distributed you must use an Amateur Reimbursement Form to claim your actual and necessary expenses. Remember to keep a file of your Amateur Reimbursement Forms. This form is also available on the website.

Reimbursement Form for Enrolled Student-Athletes

Reimbursement Form for Prospective Student-Athletes